Oh my God, sick kids, chemo side-effects (for her, not me), work snafus... Lord, all I want to do is write!
I'm doing National Fanfiction Writing Month. Meaning that I'm trying to write at the same pace as a Nanowrimo, but working on fics I've been meaning to write and series I've been meaning to finish. I've gotten a lot done, but sadly, Nanowrimo says if I keep going like this, I'll be done sometime mid-December. BOO.
However, a silver lining is that I've gotten a lot done on a new series I'm very excited about, and as of December 1 (if the world doesn't completely come apart on me, which it may well do), I'll be able to write stuff I'm not actively working on, which is good, because there are two stories I'm dying to write.
Anyway, here's the update so far...Day 27 — 34,083 words written (about 68% done)
Fics worked on:
Fics still in line (remember, the rule is that I can only write series and fics I'm trying to finish):
- Vin's fic (fic 7/7 in the One Day at Red Cliff series)
- Writ in Remembrance (Mag 7 series. No idea anymore how many fics this is going to be. At least Ezra and Buck.)
- Family Business (Mag 7 series. Need to finish On the Matter of Sons and write On the Matter of Fathers.)
- Inexorable Imperative (MCU. 50% done. I love this story. It needs a freakin weed whack like whoa, but it may be the second favorite unfinished listed here.)
- Untitled Fusion fic (Mag 7/Pacific Rim fusion. 40% done. This would be my first favorite unfinished and I really want to finish it.)
- Untitled Zombie AU (Mag 7 series. 4 and 3 halves of 14 planned fics finished.)