, three and a half (almost) months in and I'm already falling down on the documenting job. This should have been done a week and a half ago, but... c'est la vie!
Currently I have 35 works posted as part of completed bingos or extras, 2 posted for an in progress bingo, and 1 more that is completed but not posted as a sequel to an in progress bingo. Definitely don't suck
Oh, and my total (posted) word count for the card is 59,799. Lunacy, truly.
My bingo card (which I no longer admit to ever having hated) is here
Straight line (5 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 5 fills)
(also One-and-Only [I think], Steadfast, Tune-In, Strange New Worlds, and Serial Pleasures achievements)
4 corners (5 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 5 fills)Four Corners Bingo
(also Steadfast, Multimedia, and Serial Pleasures achievements)Diamond Bingo (8 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 8 fills)Art Is Words
(also Single Media and All the Worlds achievements)Border Bingo (16 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 16 fills)
Women on the Border
(also All the Worlds and Tune-In achievements)
Postage Stamp (4 prompts, 4 prompts per fill, 1 fill)
A History of Falling
Blackout Bingo (25 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 25 fills)
Unnamed Supermagnificents series (also Tune-In, Steadfast, Strange New Worlds, Serial Pleasures, and Multimedia achievements)
One fic completed by me, and one fic completed by FARA (I'll be podficcing it), all the rest of it planned out and in progress.
Cross Bingo (9 prompts, 1 prompt per fill, 9 fills)
Crossover Cross (all stories are crossovers with various Mag 7 universes)
(2 posted, the rest unwritten as of yet...)
Straight Line Extra (5 prompts, 5 prompts per fill, 1 fill)
It Ain't Home But It's Here Supermagnificents fic
(Prequel to the Blackout bingo. COMPLETED but not posted.)
Stuff Yet to Do
(Achievements are all listed here. They're bold and italic if I've achieved them already)
Bingos Parallel Diagonals (2 parallel diagonals) (5 - 9 prompts)
- 1 prompt per fill, 5 - 9 fills.
Crosses: X or + (2 straight lines through the center) (9 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 9 fills IN PROGRESS Confetti (alternating squares) - 1 prompt per fill, 12 or 13 fills
Blackout (all squares) (25 prompts) - 1 prompt per fill, 25 fills IN PROGRESS
Cross-square (parallel squares) (2 prompts) - 2 prompts per fill, 1 fill
Parallel lines (2 straight lines) (10 prompts) - 2 prompts per fill, 5 fills
General achievements—ALL MET
- The Longest Journey achievement: Highest combined wordcount per one card.
- After Bingo achievement: Most extras submitted per one card.
- One-and-Only achievement: First to submit a bingo in Round 7. I think, anyway.
- King of the Mountain achievement: Maximum total amount of achievements collected.
each of these achievements has a separate subachievement if reached for a Blackout bingo.
- Multimedia Bingo achievement: Each fill is done in a different media: fic, art, meta, vid, etc. For bingo types with more than nine fills you can repeat several media types as long as all nine are represented.
- Single Media Bingo achievement: Each fill is done in the same media, excluding fics.
- All the Worlds achievement: Each fill is done in a different fandom.
- Steadfast achievement: Each fill is completed in the same fandom.
- Passion achievement: Completed at least one mini-challenge.
- February-to-May achievement: Completed all four mini-challenges.
- Forget-Me-Not achievement: Posted at least once during amnesty.
- each of these achievements has a separate subachievement if reached for a Blackout bingo.
- Crosstime Saloon achievement: Submitted an all-crossover bingo. IN PROGRESS
- Tune In achievement: Each fill in a bingo is a part of interconnected series.
- Strange New Worlds achievement: Each fill in a bingo is an AU or fusion.
- Librarian's Delight achievement: All the fills are created for book fandoms.
- Drawn and Animated achievement: All the fills are created for anime/manga/manhwa/comics/cartoons fandoms.
- Green Screen achievement: All the fills are created for movie fandoms.
- Serial Pleasures! achievement: All the fills are created for tv series fandoms.
- Gamer's Glory achievement: All the fills are created for videogames fandoms.
- Keepin' It Real achievement: All the fills are created for RPF fandoms.
- The World's a Stage achievement: All the fills are created for theater/opera/musical fandoms.
- 25-in-1 achievement: One fill covering all the prompts on the card. This is the only achievement you can get without a completing a bingo beforehand, and you can request a new card after posting your fill (if you like!).
- Catch 'Em All achievement: All types of bingo (from line to blackout) submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of bingo.
- Extracurricular achievement: All types of extra (from cross-squares to parallel lines) submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of extra.
- Fearsome Catcher achievement: All types of bingo AND all types of extra submitted for one card, with new fills for each new type of bingo and extra.
Will this Bingo Night ever end!?